PressReader provides access to hundreds of newspapers from around the world in multiple languages, including the ability to translate many titles in up to 20 different languages. Featured newspapers include regional favorites The New York Times, New York Daily News and The Philadelphia Inquirer. Also includes The Economist, with 24 hour checkouts for individual issues.
- When open, the library provides access inside the library for all visitors, on your computer or device or on ours by visiting pressreader.com.
- Princeton Public Library cardholders can enjoy free access from home via the PressReader app or at pressreader.com
- Select Sign in, found in the upper right hand corner. Ignore the subscription or trial information. Access is completely free.
- Select Library or Group.
- Choose Princeton Public Library from the list or type it into the search box.
- Enter library card number and PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number).
- Check the appropriate boxes and sign in.
- You have complimentary access for 30 days, after which you will need to sign in again.
- Access the Help Center.
- Includes U.S. newspapers, such as The New York Times, USA Today, The Chicago Tribune, New York Daily News, The Philadelphia Inquirer and The Baltimore Sun.
- Includes international newspapers from many countries, in English, including The Times of India and The Guardian.
- Includes international newspapers in more than 60 languages, including Hindi, German, French, Hebrew, Spanish, Chinese.
- Ability to translate many titles into 20 different languages.
- Daily issues available immediately, back issue date range varies by title from a few days to a few weeks.
- The library’s subscription also includes access to The Economist. Click Read now to check out an issue for 7 days. Downloaded issues can be found in the downloaded section of your PressReader account.
- Share, save or print your favorite articles.