The library has 9 study rooms available for individual study, group work, or collaboration on the second floor of the library.
Rooms are available by reservation only.
Advanced reservations may be made via the library’s website, mobile app, or in person at the second floor Information Desk, up to one day in advance, one advanced reservation per day. You will need a valid PPL library card number and PIN. By default, your PIN is the last 4 digits of the phone number on your library account. An email address is required. In the fields for Group Name and Booking Title, please enter the purpose for using the room, such as studying, tutoring, meeting, interview, etc. This information will not be displayed to the public but will appear in your confirmation email for the room reservation.
On the library’s mobile app, look under Learning, then Book a Study Room. If you already have the library’s mobile app, please update/download the latest version.
Walk-in reservations are available upon request, no PPL card necessary, by visiting the second floor Information Desk and inquiring about the next available time.
HOW IT WORKS
- Reservations are for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 2 hours, subject to availability.
- Reservations are held for 10 minutes after the scheduled start time. After that time, they may be subject to cancellation.
- At the end of the reservation period, renewal requests or additional reservations may be possible and are assigned based on the next available time. Ask at the Information Desk
- Room confirmations will be sent via email.
- To review or cancel a reservation, click here.
- Food and eating are not permitted in the study rooms but covered drinks are welcome.
Study rooms come equipped with a whiteboard, dry erase marker and eraser and accommodate 1-6 people, depending on the specific room.
Study rooms 1, 4, 5, 8, and 9 are equipped with collaborative screen-sharing technology and include a 55 inch HDTV with HDMI and VGA inputs. HDMI and VGA cables are available to borrow from the Information Desk.
For questions or assistance in booking/canceling your study room reservations, please contact the Information Desk at 609-924-9529, ext. 1220.