Please Note: Reservations made for May 15-24 are subject to cancellation on short notice.
While work continues on our air conditioning system, the building will be significantly warmer than usual with minimal air circulation. The building will be closed May 16 and additional closures are possible during this time. If we need to cancel your reservation, you will be contacted via email or text message (if mobile phone number is provided). Thank you for your patience. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The library has 9 study rooms available for individual study, group work, or collaboration on the second floor of the library.
Rooms are available by reservation only.
Cardholders may make one advanced reservation per day, up to 2 days in advance via the library’s website, mobile app, or in person at the second floor Information Desk. You will need a valid PPL library card number and PIN. By default, your PIN is the last 4 digits of the phone number on your library account. An email address is required. In the fields for Group Name and Booking Title, please enter the purpose for using the room, such as studying, tutoring, meeting, interview, etc. This information will not be displayed to the public but will appear in your confirmation email for the room reservation.
Walk-in reservations are available upon request, no PPL card necessary, by visiting the second floor Information Desk and inquiring about the next available time.
How it works:
- Reservations are for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 2 hours, subject to availability.
- Please arrive at your study room no later than 10 minutes after your confirmed start time. Your reservation will be released and made available to other visitors if you do not arrive within this time frame.
- Within ten minutes of the end of the reservation period, renewal requests or additional reservations may be possible and are assigned based on the next available time. Ask at the Information Desk.
- Room confirmations will be sent via email and/or text if the number is provided.
- To review or cancel a reservation, click here.
Study rooms come equipped with a whiteboard, dry erase marker and eraser and accommodate 1-6 people, depending on the specific room.
Study rooms 1, 4, 5, 8, and 9 are equipped with collaborative screen-sharing technology and include a 55 inch HDTV with HDMI and VGA inputs. HDMI and VGA cables are available to borrow from the Information Desk.
For questions or assistance in booking or canceling your study room reservations, please contact the Information Desk at 609-924-9529, ext. 1220.