- Contactless hold pickups begin July 8.
- Holds from March will be filled first.
- When items are ready, email or phone notice will include instructions on pickup.
- Pickup table on Sylvia Beach Way sidewalk.
- Book drops on Sylvia Beach Way open 24/7
- Bin on Hinds Plaza 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays
- No fees on items returned before July 15
- No Book Donations until further notice
- More information here
Meet Youth Services staff in the Virtual Storyroom for a front-row seat to fun! Read books, sing songs, and more. New videos are posted every Tuesday and Thursday.
Find up-to-date information about Princeton’s COVID-19 situation, daily briefings from the mayor, current rules and regulations, lists of open retailers and service providers, and resources for those in need of health services.
- July top 5 for under 5We invite you to check out this month’s recommendations for activities and resources for children ages birth to five years old and their families. Even though the library’s physical building remains temporarily unavailable, and all in-person gatherings and events are cancelled until further notice, we still have plenty of suggestions to fill your days. Super […] Read More Posted Jun 30, 2020 by Martha Liu
- Sounds of musicFor the last three months, we’ve lived through adjusting to confinement and social distancing. In the new normal brought by New Jersey’s COVID-19 restrictions, sharing music has brought some light and relief to many of our days. We’re missing local music scenes and professional concerts, but the silver lining could well be all of the […] Read More Posted Jun 25, 2020 by Janice Painter
- Becoming anti-racistTo the Princeton Community: As outrage grew over the police killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor and the murder of Ahmaud Arbery, Princeton Public Library issued a pledge: we would redouble our efforts around racial literacy. Now that we’ve had additional time to mourn and reflect, and witness the police killing of Rayshard Brooks, we […] Read More Posted Jun 22, 2020 by Jennifer Podolsky