- Community Room open 9-1 Mon.-Sat.
- Browse new and popular collections.
- 15-minute computer sessions.
- Printing and scanning.
- Contactless hold pickups begin July 8.
- Holds from March will be filled first.
- When items are ready, email or phone notice will include instructions on pickup.
- Pickup table on Sylvia Beach Way sidewalk.
Meet Youth Services staff in the Virtual Storyroom for a front-row seat to fun! Read books, sing songs, and more. New videos are posted every Tuesday and Thursday.
Find up-to-date information about Princeton’s COVID-19 situation, daily briefings from the mayor, current rules and regulations, lists of open retailers and service providers, and resources for those in need of health services.
- Learn a new language this fallLife during the pandemic can feel uneven. Some of us are busier than ever, while others have more time on our hands than before, whether it’s because of reduced work hours, nonexistent commutes, or canceled social activities. One of the best ways I’ve found to keep a hopeful perspective on the future is to learn […] Read More Posted Sep 21, 2020 by Nathalie Levine
- Welcoming and building communityWhat makes a community? What makes a community welcoming? And what makes it resilient? There must be space for joy. For the last four years the Department of Human Services and the library have joined with local community members and organizations to celebrate Welcoming Week, an initiative of Welcoming America. As we considered Welcoming Week 2020 […] Read More Posted Sep 15, 2020 by Kim
- September top 5 for under 5We invite you to take advantage of this month’s Youth Services recommendations for activities and resources for children ages birth to five years old and their families. With the library’s print collection now available for check out again, as well as browsing of new books in the Community Room during express service hours, a few […] Read More Posted Aug 31, 2020 by Martha Liu