- Contactless hold pickups begin July 8.
- Holds from March will be filled first.
- When items are ready, email or phone notice will include instructions on pickup.
- Pickup table on Sylvia Beach Way sidewalk.
- All book drops are open.
- Fees will accrue beginning July 16.
- No Book Donations until further notice.
- More information here
Meet Youth Services staff in the Virtual Storyroom for a front-row seat to fun! Read books, sing songs, and more. New videos are posted every Tuesday and Thursday.
Find up-to-date information about Princeton’s COVID-19 situation, daily briefings from the mayor, current rules and regulations, lists of open retailers and service providers, and resources for those in need of health services.
- Reading the worldThe Christmas when I was 12, my uncle gave my mother the audiobook tapes of “Angela’s Ashes” by Frank McCourt as a gift in our family exchange. She may have listened to the first tape once, but otherwise I don’t think she ever heard them, because I stole them away almost immediately. I began listening […] Read More Posted Aug 7, 2020 by Nora Walsh
- August top 5 for under 5We invite you to check out this month’s Youth Services recommendations for activities and resources for children ages birth to five years old and their families. Now that the library’s print collection is available for check out again (hooray!), a few recently published picture book recommendations are also included. La Hora de Cuentos / Spanish […] Read More Posted Aug 1, 2020 by Martha Liu
- Down the rabbit holeAlmost everyone is guilty of falling into an online rabbit hole at some point or another. Over the past few months, I’ve noticed my online behavior going from entering rabbit holes to carving out full rabbit burrows. Instead of a few hours following a trail, I’ve started to spend days or weeks linking one idea […] Read More Posted Jul 28, 2020 by Morgan Taylor