- Contactless hold pickups begin July 8.
- Holds from March will be filled first.
- When items are ready, email or phone notice will include instructions on pickup.
- Pickup table on Sylvia Beach Way sidewalk.
- Book drops on Sylvia Beach Way open 24/7
- Bin on Hinds Plaza 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays
- No fees on items returned before July 15
- No Book Donations until further notice
- More information here
Meet Youth Services staff in the Virtual Storyroom for a front-row seat to fun! Read books, sing songs, and more. New videos are posted every Tuesday and Thursday.
Find up-to-date information about Princeton’s COVID-19 situation, daily briefings from the mayor, current rules and regulations, lists of open retailers and service providers, and resources for those in need of health services.
- Community partner spotlight: Arts Council of PrincetonTo extend our community outreach, the library partners with many municipal, non-profit and business organizations that make Princeton such an extraordinary town. This month Arts Council of Princeton (ACP) is in the spotlight. I have observed many things during this time of quarantine that surprised me, but perhaps the most surprising is how attached I […] Read More Posted Jul 13, 2020 by Kim
- The handwritten wordI’ve always considered myself an introvert, placing value in my time alone. But during our new norm consisting of self-isolation and social distancing, I’ve found myself reaching out to others, craving conversation and social interaction. We are lucky today because we have so many formats in which we can talk to or even see our […] Read More Posted Jul 7, 2020 by Dana Treichler
- July top 5 for under 5We invite you to check out this month’s recommendations for activities and resources for children ages birth to five years old and their families. Even though the library’s physical building remains temporarily unavailable, and all in-person gatherings and events are cancelled until further notice, we still have plenty of suggestions to fill your days. Super […] Read More Posted Jun 30, 2020 by Martha Liu