Princeton Public Library offers a variety of classes and sessions, at all levels, to help those in our community become more proficient and comfortable using technology. Topics vary and include classes on Google, Apple-related devices, professional software, coding and technology education for business professionals, job-seekers, teens and older adults.
- Classes are taught in the library or virtually.
- Registration is required unless otherwise indicated.
- You do not need a PPL library card to attend these programs.
- Cardholders also have access to online instructional videos through LinkedIn Learning.
Ask the Mac Pros
- Receive one-on-one assistance with your Apple technology.
- Drop-in sessions. No registration required.
- Sessions take place weekly in the library’s Tech Center.
- Assistance provided by members of the Princeton Macintosh Users Group.
Morning Tech Series
- Virtual, morning classes that take place on Zoom.
- Topics vary and are geared towards the interests and needs of older adults.
- Registration is required.
- Presented in partnership with Princeton Senior Resource Center.
Technology News and Classes Newsletter
- Sign up to receive the latest news about the library’s technology-related events and services.
- Check additional areas of interest, including Books & Authors or Kids, Teens and Families to receive occasional newsletters, including the library’s weekly newsletter.
- Online learning platforms to increase knowledge and skill sets on a variety of topics including business, design, coding, MS Office and more.
- Resources include LinkedIn Learning and Brainfuse HelpNow.
- Available remotely with a PPL library card.