Borrowing and Fees
All circulating items, with the exception of new DVD and Blu-ray movies: three weeks
New DVD and Blu-ray movies (newest releases): $1 per night
Other DVDs, Blu-rays and Video Games: 15 cents per day, up to three weeks
Extended Use Fee
Most circulating items: 25 cents per day
DVDs, Blu-rays and Video Games: $1 per day
Library items may be renewed for two additional loan periods, except in the following cases:
- DVDs, Blu-rays, Video Games.
- A hold has been placed on the item by another customer.
- The item is an Interlibrary Loan.
Several ways to renew:
- Call 609.924.9529, ext 1210
- Renew at the Self Check kiosks.
- Visit Check-Out Desk or any service desk at the library
- Send an e-mail with your name, library card number and the titles you wish to renew to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply reply to the email due date notices.
- Log into your account using your username or library card barcode and password.
- Search our catalog. Select the title that you want to receive. Select “Place a Hold.”
- Type in your username or barcode and password if prompted to Log In.
- You will see a drop down menu where you can “Select a Pickup Location”
- Select “Circulation Desk” or “Mail” from the drop down menu.
- Choose “Confirm”
For your convenience, the library offers self-pickup-hold service. When you receive a notification that your requested item is ready, please visit our Hold Pickup shelving located on the first floor next to the Checkout Desk. Items are shelved alphabetically by the last name and initial of the first name of the cardholder, which appears on the spine label. Should you prefer that the label lists a pseudonym, we are happy to accommodate your request. Please see a staff member to assist you.
Items retrieved from the Hold Pickup shelving may be checked out at the library’s Self-Check Stations or at the Checkout Desk.
The library offers Self Checkout kiosks on the 1st and 3rd floors where you can check out your own items using a touch-screen system. Simply place your items on the book shelf and follow the directions on the screen. All circulating library items can be checked out at the Self Check kiosks.
From the “My Account” screen you can renew your items, view your available holds, check out your items and pay your outstanding balance by using a credit card, cash, or Apple Pay and any other NFC payments.
For your convenience the library has book drops in several locations where you can return books and AV materials 24/7.
- Palmer Square North, opposite of Winberries Restaurant
- Princeton Shopping Center, in the parking lot near Rite Aid
- Sylvia Beach Way, in the driveway adjacent to the library