- Find It
- Get to Know Us
Borrowing and Fees
Most books and audiobooks: three weeks
New books for adults: two weeks
Music CDs: two weeks
Feature films (newest releases): $1 per night (as of January 5, 2015)
Feature films (general collection), Non-Fiction films, children's videos, CD-ROM software: 15 cents per day up to a week, or 7 nights/8 days (as of January 5, 2015)
Video Games: 15 cents per day up to a week, or 7 nights/8 days
Kill A Watts: one week
Extended Use Fee
Most materials: 25 cents per day
DVDs, BluRay, Video Games, CD-ROM software: $1 per day
Kill A Watts: $5 per day
Museum Passes: $25 per day
Library materials may be renewed for two additional loan periods, except in the following cases:
- CD-ROM software
- A hold has been placed on the item by another person
- The item is an Interlibrary Loan.
Several ways to renew:
- Call 609.924.9529, ext 210
- Renew at the Self Check kiosks.
- Visit the Welcome Desk or Checkout Desk at the library
- Send an e-mail with your name, card number and the titles you wish to renew to email@example.com or simply reply to the email courtesy notices.
- Log into your account using your username or barcode and password. To renew successfully, please be sure your item is not already overdue.
- Search our catalog. Select the title that you want to receive. Select “Place a Hold.”
- Type in your username or barcode and password if prompted to Log In.
- You will see a drop down menu where you can “Select a Pickup Location”
- Select “Circulation Desk” or “Mail” from the drop down menu.
- Choose “Confirm”
The library offers Self Checkout kiosks on the 1st floor where you can check out your own materials using a touch-screen system. Simply place your items on the book shelf and follow the directions on the screen. All circulating library materials can be checked out at the Self Check kiosks.
From the "My Account" screen you can renew your items, view your available holds, check out your items and pay your outstanding balance by using a credit card or cash.
For your convenience the library has book drops in several locations where you can return books and AV materials 24/7.
- Palmer Square North, next to the U.S. Post Office
- Princeton Shopping Center, in the parking lot near Rite Aid
- Sylvia Beach Way, in the driveway adjacent to the library