- Find It
- Support the Library
- Get to Know Us
Borrowing and Fees
Most books and audiobooks: three weeks
New books for adults: two weeks
Express Book Collection: one week
Music CDs: two weeks
Feature films (newest releases): one day ($1 fee at checkout)
Feature films (general collection), Non-Fiction films, children's videos, CD-ROM software: one week ($1 fee at checkout)
Video Games: one week ($1 fee at checkout)
Kill A Watts: one week
Extended Use Fee
Most materials: 25 cents per day (as of May 1, 2014)
Express Book Collection: $1 per day
Videos, DVDs, CD-ROM software: $1 per day
Kill A Watts: $5 per day
Museum Passes: $25 per day (as of May 1, 2014)
Library materials may be renewed for two additional loan periods, except in the following cases:
- CD-ROM software, Express Book Collection
- A hold has been placed on the item by another person
- The item is an Interlibrary Loan.
Several ways to renew:
- Call 609.924.9529, ext 210
- Visit the Checkout Desk at the library
- Send an e-mail with your name, card number and the titles you wish to renew to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into your account using your username or barcode and password. To renew successfully, please be sure your item is not already overdue.
- Search our catalog. Select the title that you want to receive. Select “Place a Hold.”
- Type in your username or barcode and password if prompted to Log In.
- You will see a drop down menu where you can “Select a Pickup Location”
- Select “Circulation Desk” or “Mail” from the drop down menu.
- Choose “Confirm”
The library offers Express Checkout kiosks where you can check out your own materials using a touch-screen system. Simply place your books on the counter pad and follow the directions on the screen. Please note that you must have a wallet-sized library card to use Express Checkout. All library materials except for DVDs and CDs in locking cases can be checked out at the Express kiosks.
For your convenience the library has book drops in several locations where you can return books and AV materials 24/7.
- Palmer Square North, next to the U.S. Post Office
- Princeton Shopping Center, in the parking lot near Rite Aid
- Sylvia Beach Way, in the driveway adjacent to the library