When it became apparent that the library wanted to adapt our second floor to meet the lifelong learning needs of our community, we first asked how we would pay for it. Realizing that municipal resources needed to be directed toward other projects, the library embarked on an ambitious capital campaign to seek funding for the event. We called the campaign 2Reimagine.

Our community once again demonstrated its love for the library, making generous gifts to the campaign. About 92 percent of 2Reimagine is funded through private funds. The remaining 8 percent comes from municipal funding previously devoted to library capital improvements.

We’ve come a long way in a short time, but more private funding is needed for the library to fully realize its vision.

The 2Reimagine Campaign is complete; however, the library relies on continued private support to provide exceptional services, collections and extended hours. If you are interested in learning more about how you can help, please contact Development Director Janet Simon for more information.