Work at the Library
Work at the award-winning Princeton Public Library!
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, PRINCETON PUBLIC LIBRARY
The Board of Trustees of the Princeton Public Library (NJ) seeks an innovative and seasoned Executive Director to manage the Library’s stellar staff and to ensure that our award winning library continues to improve, innovate and grow as the town’s most valued public destination.
The Ideal Candidate: The Executive Director will have the demonstrated ability to:
- Lead, motivate and manage a highly skilled and dedicated staff.
- Formulate and manage a budget.
- Sustain and strengthen current municipal operating and capital funding.
- Raise significant private sector funds.
- Oversee the progress of the Library’s 2019-2021 Strategic Plan, think critically and creatively to advance the Library’s mission and vision and express a clear vision for the future.
- Embrace all constituencies that comprise Princeton’s vibrant, diverse population.
Applications: Additional information can be found at https://princetonlibrary.org/information.
Application deadline: July 31, 2019 (Applications received after that date may not be considered.)
The Princeton Public Library is an ADA/EOE compliant employer.