|Visit the Library:
Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Two ways to pick up items placed on hold through the library’s online catalog: Self-pickup inside the Sands Library Building and contactless walk-up pickup at the library’s back entrance, off Sylvia Beach Way. Contactless pickup hours:
Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday 1p.m. to 5 p.m.
Available anytime outside on Hinds Plaza. Available in the building during opening hours.
|Rental spaces are unavailable at this time.|
Health & Safety
The health and safety of the public and our staff is our top priority.
Here is what we are doing:
- Staff will wear masks at all times and maintain social distancing.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at service areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the library.
- Frequent cleaning of the building, with extra care paid to high-touch surfaces.
Here is what you must do:
- Visitors ages 2 and older will be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth while in the building.
- Children ages 12 and under must be under adult supervision at all times.
- All food and drink must be consumed outside the building.