- Find It
- Get to Know Us
Library by Mail and Home Readers
Library By Mail is a free service that delivers library material straight to your door – at no cost to you. Just request items for “Mail Delivery” from our catalog and they will be mailed to your address as they become available. If we have an email on record for your account you will receive a U.S.P.S. tracking number in an email message when your package is sent. When you have finished, just pop the item in the mailbag and use our return postage card to have it delivered back to the library – for free!
There is no charge for postage as this is a grant funded program, however late fees do apply so be sure to renew your things online. Here are the details about using this service.
How to place a Hold for Library By Mail delivery:
- Search our catalog.
- Select the title that you want to receive.
- Select “Place a Hold”
- Type in your username or barcode and PIN (default is last four digits of your phone) if prompted to Log In.
- You will see a drop down menu where you can "Select a Pickup Location”
- Select “Mail Delivery” from the drop down menu.
- Choose "Confirm"
Each time you place a Hold you will have the option of selecting the “Pickup Location”
To return items to the library:
- Put the library item back in the Library By Mail Bag and secure it with the enclosed tie.
- Flip over the address card and slide it into the window – this will now show our address and paid postage.
- Leave the bag in your mail box for the USPS to pick up
You can always return the bag and the items to the library when you are next in town or drop it in one of our drop boxes.
To see your holds:
- Log in to your account and under MY PPL> My Borrowing
- Select “Holds”
- You will see the titles that you have requested.
- If you need to change the Pickup Location for an existing Hold please contact Lending Services at 609-924-9529 ext. 210 for assistance.
If you are unable to get into the library to select books, music, or movies, we have a Home Reader program to match you with a volunteer who will select and deliver materials to you. Call us at 609.924.9529 ext. 220 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to mention the Home Reader program.